Sunday, February 22, 2009

Movies

I was going to compose a list of movies that you need to see, but for now, I can only come up with a few so it's going to be a short list.

Juno This movie is simply awesome. Get past the picture of the pregnant teen on the front cover and watch it! The sarcasm and wit of the main character, Juno, is definitely something that everyone can appreciate and laugh at. Do it.

August Rush I'll call this one inspiring. If you like music at all, this movie is for you. Great music, and a great story. It's touching. Makes me wanna be a singer for sure...and marry Jonathan Rhys Meyers!

The Painted Veil This one is sad, but excellent. It's filmed in China in an absolutely beautiful location. The mountains are incredible! I guess it's a love story, but definitely with a twist. It's a must see for guys an girls alike.

The Piano While this one's certainly not new, I recommend it just the same. Again, music plays a big part in the movie. It tugs at all the emotions and takes a couple of unexpected turns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

August Rush!! Yes!! & as for becoming a singer & marrying JRM--go for it! Oh, & I absolutely love that little girl w/ the big voice! Aren't you glad I made you watch this one?