Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Phil

Dear Phil,
I need more meth! You know what I mean. A friend of a friend, if you will, *wink* told me you might be able to hook me up for a good price. His name you ask? It doesn't matter. For the sake of this post, we'll call him "Robert." Robert said you have the best $hit in town, maybe even as good as season 1, and I'm willing to pay top dollar for it. (Theoretically, that is.) Show me season 1, and I'll show you what I'm willing to offer. At 7 pm look to your left, there will be a red door, open it. Walk down the hallway and stop under the exit sign. Open the box on the table to your right. There you will find a letter dictating the details of the exchange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I removed the letter so he will not get the directions so that you can go back to a normal life. this type of addition is very dangerous and concerns me greatly. so it is done. the withdrawals will be hard to handle but you will soon be the lovely and patienct Manders. thank the lord.........