Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ouch!


Most of you have probably seen the above video before, but if not, it's funny and I can't believe you missed it! Anyway, I turned on "Tyra" today and this girl was on the show. The theme was how to redeem yourself after something really embarrassing happens to you and it makes it into cyberspace. This chica is the perfect example because the video of her was viewed over 25 million times. Yikes! I think I would get plastic surgery! Anyhow, if any of you have ever said anything embarrassing in front of a crowd of people, you should feel better knowing that she did it better! Way better! The next video is of a cheerleader who was also on the show. Although that did look like it hurt, at least there wasn't a close-up shot of her face plastered all over the internet! She was beautiful, so maybe that would have helped. I always told you all that cheerleading was dangerous, didn't I? The weird part is that at one point during the show, the beauty queen actually gave advice to another girl who also embarrassed herself at a pageant! Is it really a good idea to take advice from her? Maybe the people in South Africa or "the Iraq" think so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u kidding me, how can u be that dumb, that was amazing

Turfdraagster said...

Quality...