Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to NM

Well, the holiday season has come to an end, and in case you missed it, the end was marked by the sudden presence of valentines in every store in the US. Ridiculous if you ask me! Travels to MT and CO are over for now and it's back to the same old same old. Since I still don't have a job, that's a big fat lie, but whatever. I don't really have to do anything. Can I make a career out of that somehow? Perhaps Keith can too? I have an interview tomorrow for a job similar to the one that I had in Spokane, so something good could come of that. It's got nothing to do with that costly degree that I recently received, but people tell me that that's okay and I like to believe them. If that doesn't work out, there's always Egypt! With what such a trip would be funded, I have no idea, since the plethora of money that I didn't already have is quickly dwindling! One can dream though. I mean, who pays bills anyway? Perhaps we could just turn off the heat and lights and start burning furniture and wood scraps from the addition for heat! I've had slightly worse ideas... As you may have noticed, Keith and Kona don't seem TOO worried about it, so all must be alright.

1 comment:

Turfdraagster said...

No one actually needs a job. Jobs are dumb.