Friday, December 28, 2007

New Glasses and Old Friends

Since Koners ate my glasses a few weeks ago, I got to go to the eye doctor while I was home. How exciting! After a lecture about how I don't need to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life, just for the next 3, 5, and 10 years and a couple of trips to Laurel, I obtained 2 pairs of new glasses. It's pretty exciting really! Here are the photos...the fun ones first and the less-fun ones following close behind...
I'm on my last leg of my trip home to MT...leaving tomorrow evening...heading in the direction of CO, my love, and my puppy! But first, as has become tradition, I'm heading over to my friend, Megan's, house tonight to meet up with some of my girly friends from high school. Should be good times as always, catching up on the latest gossip from across the lands, and from across the street. The normal group of cheerful participants has begun to dwindle already though, only months after our college graduations. One is getting married tomorrow, and another was proposed to only days ago. I assume their participation in future gatherings will be limited from here on out. We better make this year's get together memorable. Until later...

2 comments:

Turfdraagster said...

it is against international treaty to enter a domestic flight without a hangover...hence the gathering of friends!

Anonymous said...

hey nice glasses, we killed the varsity girls again today its kinda sad