Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Practically Famous!

So apparently I'm a celebrity and I didn't even know it! Okay, maybe I haven't reached celebrity status just yet, but I'd say that I'm well on my way! I bring this up because I was just cruising through YouTube, minding my own business, when I decided to look up the a cappella group that I sang in at GU. Turns out there are numerous videos of us singing on there, most of them from a concert we sang in MT. Luckily, one of the videos is of the song that I sang called "Shelter Your Name." It has been viewed over 650 times, making me nearly a celeb, as mentioned above! The sound quality is certainly not the best, and neither is the video quality, but if you turn it up, you can hear me singing my solo. It's a religious song, I know. Just go with it. I went to a Jesuit school! I think maybe I caught a cold the day after this concert, so it actually might sound alright. Anywho, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, Amanda...very nice! I didn't know you liked to sing, but you are really good. We are missing all of the activity around here...hi to both K's!
pam

Anonymous said...

hey my famous amazing sister