Wednesday, June 25, 2008

H2O Dogs

While Kona appears to be happily suited up and ready to run some class IV rapids, let me assure you that she's not. Sadly, our river dog is not yet living up to our hopes that she would love the water. However, I'm happy to say that we're working on it and we'll make it happen. At some point, she'll just have to learn. I mean, we bought her a doggy pfd, at least she'll float. She was definitely adopted into the wrong family if she doesn't develop a genuine love of rafting.
As for Hyside, he's showing more potential as far as becoming our raft dog. He still swims in their giant water bowls and loves the river. I guess we'll see if he's still into water once he's out in the middle of it. Can't wait! I guess we'll wait to buy him a pfd until later in the year since he's definitely gonna need one bigger than Kona's. Oh yeah, and don't be fooled by his the innocent look that he has on his face in the photo below...

No comments: