Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm on a CD!!!

Well, lovely readers, this post is dedicated to some personal advertising. Don't stop reading yet, you may actually be interested...
The CD pictured above...I'm on it! The Big Bing Theory is an a cappella singing group at GU that I was in both my junior and senior years of college. We recorded a Christmas album this past spring, and the album is finally finished and has just been released. (i.e. it's available for purchase) I just received my very own copy, and I believe that this CD tops our last as far as quality and sound, not to mention the fact that everyone should love it simply because it's a Christmas album and, as far as I know, everybody loves Christmas!!!

If you'd like more information or would like to order your very own copy of the aforementioned CD, please visit www.gubbt.com. BBT love! As a side note, if you do order this CD, it's not an optical illusion, I am not in the group photos. Sadly, the photos were taken after I had graduated and moved away. However, as proof that I am actually on the CD, you can find my photo inside of the front CD insert. Woot!

No comments: