Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update

Dang. It has been a long time since I've posted anything on here. Pretty lame, I know.

In no particular order, the following things have happened since February:
  • Brenna got married
  • Dillon Graduated from high school
  • Kati had a baby girl and named her Faith Rose
  • I got a cat
  • My dad got inducted into the Legion Baseball Hall of Fame
  • I went to Vermont for vacation
  • I finally went to my first regular season MLB game--at Fenway
  • I put my tootsies in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time
  • I gave the dogs their summer haircuts
  • I reconnected with a friend I haven't seen since elementary school
Faith Rose Scheetz, born 2/8/11
Brenna and I at her wedding in Arkansas 3/19/11
One of Dillon's Senior Photos
Jared and I on the beach in Portsmouth, NH
Sox vs Sox. Fenway!
Chibi, the best kitty in the world! Used to belong to an old roomie, now belongs to me!
Dillon with his diploma. I love the look on his face!
Dillon getting his diploma.
I wish these weren't all so blurry!
All of us with Dad at his Legion Baseball Hall of Fame induction dinner.
Dad and his buddy, Art, who introduced him at the Hall of Fame dinner. So funny!
Chelsi and I reunited after 10+ years. So much fun!
Dillon and 2 classmates at graduation. There were 2 boys to every girl in their class, so they walked in groups of three.
D-man giving his Salutatorian speech. He also got the Outstanding Senior Award.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Short & sweet, yet very informative! Glad I got to see a picture from Brenna's wedding. Love, Mom