Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh Long Island Nights...

It has been many moons since I've had the pleasure of sipping on a Long Island Iced Tea. (What a sad statement...) It's likely my very favorite drink! Anyway, here's a recipe in case any of you want to enjoy one for me! And if any of my 303 girls are reading this, Long Island Nights were definitely way too much fun! I love and miss you, ladies!

Long Island Iced Tea Ingredients:
  • .25 oz. Tanqueray London Dry
  • .25 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
  • .25 oz. Captain Morgan Silver Spiced
  • .25 oz. Cuervo Especial Gold
  • .25 oz. triple sec
  • 1 oz. sweet and sour mix
  • 6 oz. cola
  • 1 wedge lemon (optional)

Drink Recipe Preparation:

  • Add Tanqueray London Dry, Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Captain Morgan Silver Spiced, Cuervo Especial Gold, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix in ice-filled collins glass and stir.
  • Top with cola.
  • Garnish with lemon wedge (optional).

No comments: