Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No More Neck Brace!

On Friday, May 15th, the neck brace came off permanently! Oh yeah, and I started my immunosuppressants. The 15th of May, 2009, could become one of those days in my life that I'll never ever forget, because my life changed for the better that day. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can finally turn my head after almost a year of being pretty much unable to do so. Also, if my Behcet's improves because of the Imuran, life will be fantastic! I'm hopeful, to say the least.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of the scar on my neck, which looks absolutely fantastic, and the one on my hip that's still recovering from an infection, so doesn't look so hot yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, you are still hot hot hot. Dad

Anonymous said...

Your neck looks fantastic! Your hip looks worse than I had pictured. When I left it did not look that much different from your neck incision. If it opens up again or starts draining or anything out of the ordinary, call the Dr. right away, don't wait. OK? I'm sure it will be fine, it is just going to take longer. Mom