Thursday, May 7, 2009

Big Bang Theory Season 1 Quotes

For those of you who haven't yet watched an episode of "The Big Bang Theory," all I can really say at this point is Shame On You! It is ridiculously funny! Promise!





Here are a few of my favorite quotes from Season 1 as well. I hope you enjoy!

"Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."

"I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble Telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I insult you? Is your body mass somehow tied into your self worth?"

"No, I’m going to ask him to choose between sex and Halo 3. As far as I know, sex has not been upgraded to include high-def graphics and enhanced weapon systems."

"Yes, well, I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you."

"What computer do you have? And please don't say 'a white one.'"

"I don't know how, but she is cheating! Nobody can be that attractive and this skilled at a videogame."

"The Homo habilis man discovering the opposable thumb says what..."

"Oh, we tried kissing, but the earth didn’t move… I mean any more than the 383 miles it was gonna move anyway."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dillon now has favorite quotes from the 2nd season! Sometimes you 2 are way too much alike! Mom