Monday, September 17, 2007

The SF Crib!

As I sit here at home, sick again or maybe still, I think to myself "I should post some pics of the house." So here they are. Perhaps it'll help the family rest easier knowing that I'm not living in a dump with more roomies who are crazy and refuse to pay the bills. The front of the house currently looks like a used car lot. I'm waiting for a notice to appear on the front door saying that complaints have
been filed and that we have a certain number of days to reduce the number of cars out front. There was at one point room for 2 cars in the garage, but with the new addition going on and the conversion of the current garage into an entertainment room, the cars shall remain outside until the work is done, hopefully around the first of the year.
Behind the house, is a continuously growing wood pile that I get to do some work on. I'm gonna be all rough and tough and buff and stuff...I think anyway!

Here is a pic of the living room (all set up for me and my sickie self to sleep on the couch and watch movies) and also one of the master bath. It has a jacuzzi!














Due to the fact that I'm sick and that we're trying to figure out how to arrange everything so that there's room for the things in the garage to fit inside during the remodel, the rest of the house is a mess...photos to come later.
And here is a photo of the porch that I love so much (bbq included, of course)! Trust me when I say that the photo doesn't really do it any justice. It's the most glorious place ever to sit. We have perfect views of the sunsets all year and a now mouse-free place to smoke sheesha and waste the evening hours. We even found a use for all of the rope lights that I used to have in my dorm rooms and decorated a little bit. It's not quite the feng-sue feel of room 113 in Crimont, (Mal and Lex, you know what I mean) but it's pretty awesome just the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! I just discovered your blog bc my sister told me - duh - I didn't notice it listed on Keith's links! I like all the little guys lined up on the center table! They ahve a good view....Love, Lynn